Season 2 – Leadership on the Ground – In Real Time!
After laying out terms and phrases which initially seemed out of place in the world of leadership like altitude and sequencing, Erica Peitler & Todd Schnick return in Season 2 of the “Leadership On the Ground Series” to now explore the importance of applying these concepts, tools and ideas on the ground—In real time!
Learning, recognizing and knowing are not enough in business today…..leaders need to be able to apply their skills on the ground and in real time to make a meaningful impact!
In season 2 we will explore the following concepts:
1. Entry Points…..how to seek them, see them and seize them as a leader! You won’t want to “miss this”!
2. Charisma….sure its nice to have…but leaders today need to understand and fully leverage their Personal Power in the moment!
3. The Dynamics of “Intentions and Impact” and why leaders must own their “impact” immediately, period!
4. What are unproductive behaviors and how to call them out in business—as they are happening!
5. Leadership is about Service — Who do you serve? Hint….you have three choices and two are bad!
6. The antidote to a lack of accountability in your organization–The Accountability Conversation—learn about the 3 parts to this powerful tool and how to use everyday in real time!
7. Healthy Organizational dynamics require a frequent, real time Hunt for Pink Elephants—learn what these are and how to use them to transform your team!
CHECK OUT SEASON ONE of Leadership on the Ground HERE!
Subscribe (and download) the COMPLETE SERIES direct from iTunes here:
This series co-hosted by Erica Peitler:
Erica Peitler is a Leadership Performance Coach who courageously partners with individuals, teams and organizations who want to realize their visions of success by transforming their leadership potential into visible, on the ground, breakthrough leadership performance!
With an engaging, provocative and straight forward approach, Erica inspires leaders to reach beyond their comfort level as they pursue becoming the performance based leaders they aspire to be in both their professional and personal life.
As a keynote speaker and author, Erica educates, entertains and enlightens audiences on leadership, transformational change and professional/personal growth initiatives.
Erica is the author of the groundbreaking leadership book, Leadership Rigor:
Leadership Rigor: Breakthrough Performance and Productivity–Leading Yourself, Teams and Organizations
This series is made possible by: