Practical Project Management
Bill Cushard, the director of marketing at ServiceRocket, joined Practical Project management to discuss implementing Agile in Marketing and much more. Bill is also the author of a great book titled “The Art of Agile Marketing: A Practical Roadmap for Implementing Kanban and Scrum in Jira and Confluence.”
Specifically, we discuss the following with Bill in this episode:
- (2:30) Bill, give us a little background, why were you looking for a new and different way to get approach your work in Marketing at ServiceRocket?
- (3:53) Many people are aware that Agile is used in software development, why is agile not just for software developers?
- (10:54) What led you to choose an agile methodology?
- (14:34) This can often be the most difficult challenge of implementing anything new? How should people get stared implementing Agile?
- (17:49) What advice do you have in terms of how to choose software to facilitate Agile?
- (21:44) What are some mistakes to avoid in implementing Agile?
Rapid Fire Round
- (26:43) What is the single best piece of project management advice you’ve ever received?
- (27:42) What is your most valuable project management resource?
About Bill Cushard
Bill Cushard is the director of marketing at ServiceRocket helping organizations adopt software through training, implementations, support, and software applications. Bill is the