This #NMSIntelligence series is brought to you by our partner NMS Labs. Bookmark this page to follow along with NMS thought leaders and NMS partners thought leaders. Also, read more about The NMS Labs Difference. “When you need analysis, not just numbers. When you need a test that has yet to be created. When you need the most advanced clinical and forensic toxicology, endocrinology, and criminalistics laboratory services – you need NMS Labs. NMS Labs is more than results.”
- Exploring Novel Psychoactive Substances
- The Solution to Proper Medication Disposal
- The Latest in DUI and DUID Toxicology
intrepidNow Healthcare Interviews facilitated by NMS Labs
About NMS Labs
NMS Labs brings you the innovative tests and services that meet the ever-changing world of drugs and diagnostics.
Developed under the direction of experts renowned throughout the medical, forensic and legal fields, NMS Labs provides a unique and impressive menu of more than 2,500 tests—all readily available to clients ranging from hospitals and universities, to law enforcement, attorneys and medical examiners. They turn to us for our expertise, service and innovation they simply can’t find anywhere else.
In addition, NMS Labs…
- Has more than 200 highly trained technicians and 18 Ph.D. scientists and toxicologists on staff with decades of experience to help you
- Uses a world-class, full-service facility including a dedicated and secure crime laboratory to provide you with the finest testing services available
- Meets the rigorous standards of such industry organizations as ABFT, ASCLD/LAB-International ISO 17025, CAP ISO 15189, CAP-LAP and NYS DOH
Our adherence to rigorous accreditation and licensure programs reflects our commitment to improve patient safety, promote consistently excellent testing, and advance the quality of our work. It’s your assurance that our laboratory meets or exceeds the standards set by leaders in our fields. You can always test with us with confidence.
Because the demands of the medical, forensic and legal fields evolve at an increasing pace all the time, we work hard to connect the needs of your world with that of the most innovative testing available in laboratory science. It’s why we’re always improving and expanding our test menu, capabilities, instrumentation and expertise.