All listeners can get one week of free text-based coaching with any expert on the Coach.me platform. Willem will select one listener who signs up before the end of March to also get a free 30-minute coaching call with him on any productivity-related topic!
Discussion guide for my chat with Willem Van Zyl:
1. How coaching is the secret superpower of leaders.
2. How digital coaching differs from in-person coaching.
3. Why the text-based coaching model is preferred by so many people.
4. The most common productivity issues encountered in the workplace.
5. Other than productivity, the other habits that digital coaching works really well for: Developing a High Priority To Do list, learning to say no, processing your email inbox, conducting more effective meetings, improving communications, achieving work/life balance, and learning to delegate, to name just a few…
About Willem Van Zyle:
In the past Will has been filled management and executive positions at companies ranging through the legal, publishing, music, and retail industries, where his roles included finding ways to continually improve the quality of his teams’ work, the speed with which they delivered outputs, and the efficiency with which they communicated.
These days he runs a digital agency in Cape Town, South Africa, and specializes in providing productivity & accountability coaching to clients around the world.
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.