1. The origin and mission of Connect JS, a community event for developers, designers, and others who build for the web.
2. What is special about a non-profit, community-driven event?
3. We discuss all the topics and tracts. Enterprise yes, but lots of focus around web development, web design, and mobile development.
4. A focus on beginner, intermediate, and the advanced user.
5. We discuss the profile of the diverse roster of attendees…
7. Who are some of the sponsors of this great event? And how can you get involved as a sponsor?
8. In addition to the tracts, we discuss the workshops, which are new this year!
9. We discuss the exciting speakers and presenters…which represent such companies like Facebook, to name one…
10. You can get special pricing (in the early bird window) by using the promo code Incubator15!
About Pratik Patel:
About your Co-Hosts:
TRICIA WHITLOCK: Tricia is the Editor of Hypepotamus, THE publication for Atlanta’s thriving startup scene. She grew up in Atlanta, is a two time Georgia State grad, and ran her own small business during her college years. Now she writes about the movers and shakers in our local tech ecosystem. You can check her out on the Atlanta Tech Edge on Sundays and hustling around Midtown every day of the week. EMAIL TRISH
TODD SCHNICK: With over twenty years in business, media, and politics, Todd has plenty of battle scars. With an early career as a national political operative, then starting six companies, to hosting thousands of interviews on the radio, Todd’s work as a business and media strategist comes with a unique collection of experiences in the trenches. A distance runner, writer, and speaker, Todd lives with his family in Brookhaven, Georgia. EMAIL TODD.
theINCUBATOR is made possible by:
And in partnership between:
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.