Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Janna Bastow is co-founder and CEO of ProdPad, product management software that helps product people and their teams build better products.
She’s also co-founder of Mind the Product, a global community and resource for product people, which organizes the Mind the Product conference and ProductTank events around the world.
THE FIVE KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS INTERVIEW:
1. Understanding product culture and product management, and how they are changing.
2. Learning the value of “capturing ideas” and “roadmapping.”
3. “The role of product management is really a communications effort.”
4. Understand how a successful product manager is one who sits in the middle of the company.
5. A discussion on how to build something world-changing from a hobby, or as a “weekend hack” as Janna puts it…
CLICK HERE to receive all future conversations and columns from the intrepidNOW Media Network, sent DIRECT to your INBOX!
Click on image below to subscribe to intrepidBUSINESS on iTunes: