TODAYS GUEST Dr. Michael Sherling, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer at Modernizing Medicine
Dr. Sherling re-joined us in light the recent updates from CMS to aid our audience in Understanding MACRA. Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. Sherling:
- (3:30) Will you start by providing a overview of the evolution of MACRA?
- (6:52) How will MACRA impact physicians, especially those in specialty medicine?
- (9:32) Will you describe the new flexible rollout plan that CMS recently announced for MACRA? What is Modernizing Medicine’s perspective on the MACRA rollout?
- (11:21) Do you think that the new CMS rollout plan will help ensure that we don’t have delays like ICD-10?
- (12:02) What are some tips that you could provide physicians to better prepare their practice to ensure that the shift to quality reporting will be smooth and successful?
- (13:57) You guys have a big event coming up next month called the Momentum Users Conference. What can you tell us about that event?
- (15:31) What is next for Modernizing Medicine? What can customers expect new from you as we close out 2016?
Listen to our first interview with Dr. Sherling on #Telemedicine!
Or Listen to our second interview with Dr. Sherling on their progress moving Healthcare forward!
About Modernizing Medicine
Every day we help physicians increase efficiencies in their medical practices while improving both treatment and business outcomes. We broke away from the crowd in the development of our template-free, macro-free electronic medical records (EMR) system so that we could stand out with dramatically different technology – specialty-specific EMR technology that thinks like a physician.
Our solution, EMA™, the Electronic Medical Assistant®, holds a distinctive position in healthcare technology that blends smoothly into your practice. We believe that an EMR system shouldn’t get in the way of how you practice medicine. It should function intelligently just like you. Like a true assistant, it should anticipate your next move.
But our goal is to do more than give you a better EMR system. Our mission is to “modernize medicine.” We are achieving this by combining the features of EMA with structured treatment and outcomes data from millions of patient encounters to give you not only top-rated tools, but also in-depth nationwide medical knowledge to do what you do best: treat patients and improve healthcare.
We help doctors get work done faster and get out of the office sooner, because every minute matters…in your medical practice and in your life.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health to Help Providers with Consumerism at HFMA - June 4, 2018
- The Solution to Proper Medication Disposal - May 25, 2018
- Exploring Novel Psychoactive Substances - March 9, 2018