The Opioid Crisis: Industry Response
Bob Bianchi, President and Chief of Scientific and Technical Affairs at The Prescription Drug Research Center
Bob joined us to discuss industry response to the Opioid Crisis (which was just formally declared as a public health emergency by President Trump). Specifically, we discuss the following with Bob:
- (3:20) How have the pharmaceutical manufacturers responded to the opioid crisis?
- (5:51) How have the distributors and insurers/payers responded to the opioid crisis?
- (8:38) How will this situation continue to evolve over the next 5 years?
We also interviewed Bob on the government response to the crisis! Many thanks to the folks at NMS Labs that made these interviews possible! Visit NMS Labs on the Web and connect with them on Twitter and LinkedIn!
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health to Help Providers with Consumerism at HFMA - June 4, 2018
- The Solution to Proper Medication Disposal - May 25, 2018
- Exploring Novel Psychoactive Substances - March 9, 2018