TODAYS GUEST Tami Rich, Patient Advocate and Soon-to-be Entrepreneur
We met Tami when she was a guest on our #TalkHITwithCTG show at #HIMSS15. Tami joins us this time to share here experience in participating in Hackathons.
We discuss the following with Tami on this episode:
- Tell us how in the heck you went from medical mom case manager to patient advocate to a formidable Hackathon participant
- What is a Hackathon and how does it work?
- Give us the details of the Boston Children’s / MIT Hackathon – how did you get involved, how did it go for you?
- Are you a Hackathon junkie?
- What advice can your provide our audience based on your Hackathon experience? What are the do’s and don’ts for hacking?
- Our #HIMSS16 Patient Advocacy Challenge – 1 Patient Advocate per Booth!!!
- Patient Advocates now have a seat at the table thanks to the great work of ePatient Dave, Regina Holliday and others. It is clear that you are committed to advocating for change on behalf of patients. How is the landscape for patient engagement changing?
Tami gives lots of great hacking advice and shares many ideas on improving healthcare. You will want to listen in.
Follow Tami on Twitter!