This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Filip Gyde, SVP and GM of CTGHS Europe
Filip joined us to discuss the capabilities of CTG Europe, the current status of the #HealthIT market in Europe and where the market is headed.
We discuss the following with Filip on this episode:
- We are very excited to be able to get your view of what’s happening in the European market. Can you start by telling us about EMR activity in the UK and CTG’s activities in Belgium?
- What’s driving and/or blocking the breakthrough of EMR implementations in Europe?
- What trends do you see in the different countries?
- What are CTG’s plans for expanding your Healthcare activities in Europe?
- How does your track record and knowledge base in the States helps us in the European market?
- What do you hope to accomplish here at HIMSS15?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- The Latest in DUI and DUID Toxicology - August 10, 2018
- Update: The Patient is the New Payer - July 30, 2018
- How Ostendio is Helping Providers to Combat Cybercrime - July 11, 2018