TODAYS GUEST Dr. Michael Sherling, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer at Modernizing Medicine
Dr. Sherling joined us to discuss how Modernizing Medicine is helping physicians to increase efficiencies in their medical practices while improving both treatment and business outcomes. Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. Sherling:
- What inspired you to found Modernizing Medicine?
- What is EMA™ (Electronic Medical Assistant®)
Discuss what makes EMA different
– Example: Look at EMA Dermatology
- How do you go to market? Who are your customers?
- What can you tell us about your soon to be launched Telemedicine functionality?
- After 25 years of discussion of the potential, why are Telemedicine applications are surging now?
- What are the Telemedicine Benefits for patients? for physicians?
- What is next for Modernizing Medicine?
About Modernizing Medicine
Every day we help physicians increase efficiencies in their medical practices while improving both treatment and business outcomes. We broke away from the crowd in the development of our template-free, macro-free electronic medical records (EMR) system so that we could stand out with dramatically different technology – specialty-specific EMR technology that thinks like a physician.
Our solution, EMA™, the Electronic Medical Assistant®, holds a distinctive position in healthcare technology that blends smoothly into your practice. We believe that an EMR system shouldn’t get in the way of how you practice medicine. It should function intelligently just like you. Like a true assistant, it should anticipate your next move.
But our goal is to do more than give you a better EMR system. Our mission is to “modernize medicine.” We are achieving this by combining the features of EMA with structured treatment and outcomes data from millions of patient encounters to give you not only top-rated tools, but also in-depth nationwide medical knowledge to do what you do best: treat patients and improve healthcare.
We help doctors get work done faster and get out of the office sooner, because every minute matters…in your medical practice and in your life.