TODAYS GUEST Ruth Spalding LMSW, Therapist and Owner of Live Well Counseling
Ruth joined us to discuss how she is using Telemedicine in Counseling for her practice in Northwest Michigan. Specifically, we discuss the following with Ruth:
- (2:52) How do you use #Telemedicine in your counseling?
- (6:07) What are the legal issues regarding Telemedicine for you? (licensure in the US)
- (8:04) Are you able to use Telemedicine to helping people abroad/internationally?
- (10:40) What about Ethics issues regarding Telemedicine ? are there some cases you can’t take? When do you refer out? How do you handle tough cases when you’re not in the room with the person?
- (15:57) Does #Telemedicine work? Is it effective for therapy?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health to Help Providers with Consumerism at HFMA - June 4, 2018
- The Solution to Proper Medication Disposal - May 25, 2018
- Exploring Novel Psychoactive Substances - March 9, 2018