Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS16. We will bring you some of the companies or organizations that we feel really do a great job participating in conferences like HIMSS. We will share their plans and show-off what we feel is unique about their approaches to HIMSS.
OUR GUEST Phil Stravers, Partner and Chief Marketing Officer at ICE Technologies, joined us to talk to us about their plans to lead and represent Community Hospitals at HIMSS16.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Phil on this episode:
- (4:20) What will ICE Technologies be looking to accomplish at HIMSS16?
- (6:24) Will you have any kind of social media presence at the show?
- (8:04) Will there be any other ICE Consultants attending?
- (9:40) What are the topics you are most interested in learning about at HIMSS?
- (12:28) What advice can you share about attending HIMSS conferences that might help make HIMSS better those attending that are listening?
- (15:07) What have I missed about your plans for HIMSS16? What else would you like to share?
Check out ICE Technologies on the Web and follow them on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN!
- HL7 Standards Blog: http://healthstandards.com/
- Blog: http://www.icetechnologies.com/blog
- White paper: Measuring IT Effectiveness: Your Community Hospital’s First Step To Operational Excellence – http://bit.ly/1MdLQzv
About ICE Technologies
With limited resources and declining reimbursement, you need IT that helps remove patient care obstacles, identifies new market opportunities and reclaims healthier profit margins.
Every healthcare IT provider knows HIPAA. Any company can research healthcare best practices. Only ICE designs and implements strategies and managed services that meet your goals and benefit everybody in your community hospital, from clinicians to technicians, and the C-suite to the front desk. Whether we’re implementing software, creating better analytics and reporting or managing your data center, we’re constantly finding areas to add value and align technology with your financial and operational goals.
Said more simply: we get community healthcare IT right. (from http://www.icetechnologies.com/healthcare-it-approach)
About Phil Stravers
“The combination of healthcare and IT is nothing but potential. I am completely convinced that success lies in balancing the right disciplines: People, Process and Technology. This is why healthcare IT is such a good fit for me. I love organizing teams toward a common goal and helping people create a more positive future. Most importantly, I love doing that in towns where people know each other. That’s why after 20 years doing this, I still have no problem getting in my pickup at 4 a.m. to drive out to a remote Nebraska town to talk to a group of people about how we make IT work better. It’s a passion for me.”
Phil Stravers has been an advocate for community healthcare since joining ICE in 1995. Prior to joining ICE, he started and oversaw a national help desk supporting technology systems for engineering and architectural design. Since acquiring ICE with Keith in 2003, Phil has guided the development of a services portfolio tailored specifically for community healthcare providers’ distinct IT needs. Phil was instrumental in the development of ICE’s focus on community healthcare. Phil routinely presents and educates through various healthcare associations, such as the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS), Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) and National Rural Health Association (NRHA). Follow Phil on Twitter.
#CommunityHC, #HITDoneRight, Community healthcare, #HIMSS16, Helping Small Healthcare Entities, HIMSS16 for Community Hospitals
- The Latest in DNA Biology - November 1, 2019
- Introducing Knowmadics - July 19, 2019
- Care Giving with Dave Wortman - June 17, 2019