We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS16. We will bring you some of the companies that we feel really do a great job participating in conferences like HIMSS. We will share their plans and show-off what we feel is unique about their approaches to HIMSS.
OUR GUEST Susan deCathelineau, Vice President of Healthcare Sales and Services at Hyland, creator of OnBase
Susan joined us to discuss Enterprise Content Management and Hyland’s exciting plans for #HIMSS16. We discuss the following with Susan on this episode:
- Susan, it seems like it was only a few weeks ago when you were on telling us about OnBase and your plans for #HIMSS15 and here we are starting the discussion about #HIMSS16. Before we do that, will you tell us how it has gone with OnBase15, especially the VNA?
- Besides the VNA, what are some other differentiators of the OnBase solutions?
- How stiff is the competition in the ECM space?
- What does the market look like? Does everyone have a content management system or is there still a lot of green fields out there?
- I’d like to give you an opportunity to brag on your team a little bit, will tell us about a couple of challenging situations at your clients where your product and team really shined?
- We discussed last time about the Sports Bar in your booth at HIMSS, will that be back for HIMSS16? What else can we expect to see from you at #HIMSS16?
- Is it possible for you to tease us with ideas of what OnBase16 will provide?
Listen to our last interview with Susan which we recorded right before #HIMSS15!
Susan deCathelineau has over 20 years of Healthcare Technology and Operations leadership experience, providing management and consultant services for Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle and Electronic Medical Record strategies. Most notably, she was responsible for the enterprise-wide OnBase implementation at Allina Health, which included the integration with the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) initiative. Susan has been with Hyland for over 8 years.
In her role, deCathelineau is responsible for developing and implementing a global strategic vision, to ensure that OnBase Healthcare solutions and services earn customer loyalty and deliver operational excellence. Prior to joining Hyland, deCathelineau was Director of Corporate Information Services at Allina Health System and Vice President of Product Management at QuadraMed.
She has her bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management from the College of St. Scholastica, and her master’s in Health Services Administration from the College of St. Francis.
OnBase centralizes your important business content in one secure location. OnBase drives this content through your processes at the speed of light, working in conjunction with your other applications, and then delivers your relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are. Once your information is under control, your legal retention requirements are implemented automatically, giving you total visibility into the status of your processes, documents and information.
This episode brought to you by CTG Health Solutions, your Trusted #HealthIT Consulting and Services Provider!