TODAYS GUEST Faris Ghawi, Co-Founder and Director of Strategy at Vytalize Health
Faris joined us to discuss how Vytalize Health is bringing their unique model of telemedicine to New York City. Their On-Demand, In-Home Healthcare services combine a nurse visiting a patient’s home while a remote doctor consults with both of them. Specifically, we discuss the following with Faris:
- (4:07) How will the growth of Telemedicine impact the accessibility of Healthcare?
- (5:50) Will Telemedicine help resolving the increasing doctor shortage?
- (7:30) Will Telemedicine ever completely replace the in person visit?
- (9:02) What advice would you give to our listeners that are potential #telemedicine patients?
- (11:03) How do you go to market? Who is your customer?
- (12:47) What’s next for Vytalize Health? What can customers expect from you as we head into 2016?
About Vytalize Health
The complex needs of today’s consumers can be met on demand, and there is no reason healthcare shouldn’t be a part of that formula. Established in 2014, the founders of Vytalize Health came together based on a vision; efficient delivery of high quality healthcare without the administrative or brick and mortar waste of the current antiquated system at an unparalleled cost. By creating a solution that rethinks the inpatient setting, nurses deliver in home care while doctors diagnose and treat through technology, we began recruiting the best nurses, doctors and phlebotomists to our team and equipping them with the latest technology and medical equipment. We are constantly working to innovate and deliver an in home user experience for our customers that is progressive yet familiar, easy to use while at the same time ensuring the highest quality of care. We are here to vytalize health care while keeping your health in check. (from http://www.vytalizehealth.com/#about-us )
About Faris Ghawi