TODAYS GUEST Dr. Seth Marquit, Medical Director of The Pritikin Longevity Center and Spa
Dr. Marquit joined us to give us an understanding of how people that participate in Health and Wellness Tourism are measurably improving their health.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. Marquit:
- Why do people participate in Pritikin’s programs?
- What types of results do patients see after participating in Pritikin’s programs?
- What are some specialty programs available for patients at Pritikin?
- How do you go to market? Do you market directly to customers and/or employers?
- What is the typical day for a patient at Pritikin?
- What is next for Pritikin? What new services will you be introducing as we head into 2016?
About Dr. Marquit
The real answer to America’s chronic disease epidemic, he determined, is prevention. A healthy lifestyle can give millions of Americans not only a longer life, but a better life – rich in energy and good health. Newly committed to preventive medicine, Dr. Marquit returned to school to earn a graduate degree in Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- MD, St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Residency, Beth Israel Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine
- MPH, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of South Florida
- Physician, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Physician, Kaiser Permanente Clinical Decision Unit
- Assistant Clinical Professor, George Washington University
- Clinical Professor/Staff Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach
- Awarded “Highest Patient Satisfaction Scores,” Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, Florida
- Honored as “Philanthropy Chairman of the Year,” American Heart Association
AboutThe Pritikin Longevity Center and Spa
Pritikin’s health resort is nestled in a private enclave, a gracious work of Italianate architecture, and is surrounded by 650 acres of tropical paradise in Miami. Amenities include swimming pools, five championship golf courses, tennis courts, and meditative labyrinths. Read more.
#Health, #Wellness, #Analytics, #Spa, #Vacation