TODAYS GUEST Greg Westerbeck, CEO of DocView Solutions
Greg joined us to discuss how DocView Solutions is quickly becoming the leading technology and tool to assist providers in the complex management of patients with chronic diseases. Specifically, we discuss the following with Greg:
- (3:18) Why is telemedicine and specifically remote active patient monitoring growing so quickly?
- (4:18) What makes the DocView platform different?
- (6:12) Do you offer any other services beyond software?
- (6:46) Is your product re-imbursed?
- (7:27) How do you go to market? Who is your customer?
- (10:45) How do you know you are using the right questions to identify problems?
- (12:45) What’s next for DocView? What can customers expect from you as we head into 2016?
About DocView – How it Works
DocView’s integrated mobile program is quickly becoming the leading technology and the only emerging tool to assist providers in the complex management of patients with chronic diseases.
Clinicians quickly find that patients feel the iPad is very easy to use. They feel connected to their entire care team, regardless to where ever they may travel. The key is motivating the patient to become engaged in their care. What sets the DocView’s program apart from others, is this program engages the patient in all aspects of their care-signs, symptoms, health behaviors, and knowledge of these health behaviors.
The data has demonstrated a significant reduction in hospital re-admissions in patients with heart failure. It has consistently shown that for heart failure patients, use of the DocView mHealth system can improve and extend their lives. ( From https://www.docviewsolutions.com/how-it-works/ )
About Greg Westerbeck