OUR GUEST Stacey Less, Mobile Business Analyst at Hyland, creator of OnBase
Stacey joined us to discuss how #mHealth solutions are evolving at customers of their Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products. We discuss the following with Stacey in this episode:
- (2:17) As an ECM vendor, what is your role in Mobile Health?
- (2:59) What are the current trends in Mobile Health? What are your customers asking for?
- (4:10) Will you provide a few examples of how providers are leveraging solutions to make things easier for patients? for administrators? and for clinicians?
- (7:30) What are the most popular of your current Mobile Health offerings?
- (8:10) How do you work with your customers to determine the most popular requirements and to bring new solutions to market?
- (9:16) What does 2016 look like? What enhancements we can look forward to for OnBase?
- (10:11) What have I missed, what would you like our audience to know about Hyland’s participation in Mobile Health?
- (10:34) Please brag on your team. Tell us a story about how one of your #mHealth solutions really benefitted a customer.
Previous Interviews with Hyland Executives
- Listen to our interview with Susan de Cathelineau, Vice President of Sales and Services, which we recorded right before #HIMSS15.
- Listen to our interview with Bill Priemer, CEO, which we recorded at #HIMSS15.
- Listen to our interview with Susan de Cathelineau, which we recorded right before #HIMSS16.
Stacey Less has had a variety of roles since joining Hyland nearly 13 years ago, including: software engineer, project manager and manager of Strategy & Innovation. In 2013, she moved to the Healthcare team as a Business Consultant, focusing on mobile solutions. Before joining Hyland, Stacey was a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for seven years and served as a technical editor for Prentice Hall and Wiley Publishing. Her certifications include MCSD, MCDBA, CDIA+, a Project Management Certificate and an MBA. In addition to her work at Hyland, she is now an adjunct professor for Ohio University’s IT MBA program.
About Hyland, creator of OnBase
OnBase centralizes your important business content in one secure location. OnBase drives this content through your processes at the speed of light, working in conjunction with your other applications, and then delivers your relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are. Once your information is under control, your legal retention requirements are implemented automatically, giving you total visibility into the status of your processes, documents and information.
Keywords #ecm #EnterpriseContentManagement #mHealth