Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
TODAYS GUEST Nat Findlay, CEO of Hello Health
Nat joined us to discuss how Hello Health is quickly becoming the leading Chronic Care Management Platform for small practices. Specifically, we discuss the following with Nat:
- (2:50) Can you give us an overview of Medicare’s Chronic Care Management program and its objective for elderly patients?
- (3:49) What led to Hello Health deciding to make the switch to providing telehealth services for Chronic Care Management?
- (5:01) How does Hello Health’s telehealth solutions allow for primary care physicians to get paid for Chronic Care Management?
- (5:52) What effect on patient outcomes have Hello Health users observed since using your telehealth services?
- (8:29) What barriers are currently preventing every primary-care practice from taking advantage of Medicare’s Chronic Care Management program?
- (10:08) What separates Hello Health’s services from other CCM telehealth providers?
- (11:55) What’s next for Hello Health? What new can we expect from you all as we head into 2016?
Visit Hello Health on the Web and follow them on Twitter, LinkedIN, and Facebook!
About Hello Health
In the upside-down economics of the current healthcare environment, independent physicians are being asked to lead the charge to patient engagement, preventive care and lower costs, while their earnings continue to decline.
That’s not right. So we’re fighting for doctors. Why? Because they’re fighting for their patients.
Our vision is that independent physicians earn the compensation they deserve, so they can focus on getting their patients – and their practices – well and thrive in the healthcare future.
Our mission is to make that possible. Hello Health provides the New Revenue Practice Platform and professional services that allow doctors to build stronger patient relationships, automate their processes, increase their revenue and retain their independence. (from https://hellohealth.com/about-myca/)
About Nat Findlay
- The Latest in DNA Biology - November 1, 2019
- Introducing Knowmadics - July 19, 2019
- Care Giving with Dave Wortman - June 17, 2019