TODAYS GUEST Bret Larsen, Co-Founder and CEO at eVisit
Bret joined us to discuss how eVisit is solving big problems in healthcare via TeleMedicine. Specifically, we discuss the following with Bret:
- What inspired you to found eVisit?
- What is eVisit’s mission?
- What does the eVisit platform allow healthcare providers to do?
- What sets eVisit apart from other telemedicine companies?
- What kind of response to eVisit have you seen so far?
- How do you go to market? Who are your customers?
- What is next for eVisit?
eVisit is an innovative telehealth software company, passionate about solving big problems in healthcare. We believe that providing high-quality healthcare should be simple. Providers should spend less time worrying about HIPAA compliance and Meaningful Use and more time focused on the reason they decided to practice medicine in the first place — to offer incredible care and convenient solutions to their patients.
We’re also a physician-first company. Our software solutions are designed by physicians, for physicians. The end result? Products tailored specifically to what works for providers. We believe a better provider experience means a better patient experience. When healthcare providers have the tools they need, patients get higher-quality care and better outcomes. (From http://evisit.com/about-evisit/)