Implementing Telehealth for Counseling
TODAYS GUEST Rob Magill, Owner of Magill Counseling
Rob joined us to discuss how he is Implementing Telehealth for Counseling in Pennsylvania. Specifically, we discussed the following with Rob:
- (2:04) Why did you first decide to incorporate telehealth into your practice?
- (3:43) What are some advantages of integrating telehealth into a practice?
- (5:24) What are some technical roadblocks to integrating telehealth into practice?
- (6:40) Have you had clients that were initially resistant to telehealth and then turned the corner?
- (8:00) What are some clinical to integrating telehealth into practice?
- (12:54) What are some legal points to be aware of when practicing telehealth?
- (14:13) What advice would you give patients regarding telehealth?
About Rob Magill
Rob Magill is the owner of Magill Counseling, is a licensed professional counselor, certified advanced alcohol and drug counselor, and is a TBHI Certified Telebehavioral Health Professional. He has experience as a Community Outreach Coordinator and supervisor for Masters-level interns. His clinical focus includes complex cases, dual diagnosis (addiction and mental health diagnosis), couples/family, and faith-based counseling.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- 2018 Top 10 - January 10, 2019
- Implementing Telemedicine for Chronic Care Management - December 14, 2018
- Implementing Telemedicine for Family Medicine - December 13, 2018