OUR GUEST Pam Minichiello, Project Directore of The Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative, joined the show to talk to us about the how they are helping providers to Achieve EHR, HIE and Interoperability Success.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Pam on this episode:
- (3:45) Will you describe your current role leading clinical EHR implementation and optimization projects in New York?
- (10:01) What are some lessons learned you can share from providers HIE initiatives?
- (13:49) What can we do to increase the success of health IT interoperability?
- (15:06) What other issues are top of mind for practices at the moment?
- (17:05) What do you recommend regarding Project Management for Health IT projects?
- (20:29) What’s next for MAeHC? What are you working on for you customers?
Also, check out our interview with MAeHC President and CEO, Micky Tripathi.
About Pam Minichiello
Pam Minichiello leads clinical EHR implementation and optimization projects for MAeHC’s clients in New York. Pam is a Registered Nurse with extensive experience in both the management and clinical care arenas of ambulatory healthcare and clinical workflow optimization. She has assisted multiple organizations with implementation of NCQA’s Patient Centered Medical Home 2008 standards, EHR implementation, clinical workflow design, and care-standardization protocols.
Prior to joining MAeHC, Pam served as a consultant, designing clinical content to help healthcare organizations standardize clinical care and meet pay-for-performance and HEDIS measures. Pam has 9 years of hands-on clinical experience as an OB/GYN Registered Nurse, childbirth educator, and residential community health nurse. Pam holds an Associate in Applied Science-Nursing from Jamestown Community College.
About The Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative
The Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC) got its start in the creation of 3 of the country’s first community-wide health information exchanges (HIEs). It went on to support some of the country’s most successful eHealth communities.
We are a pioneer and leader in delivering strategy, hands-on implementation, and best practices for community electronic health records (EHRs). Our non-profit mission, to improve healthcare delivery through meaningful adoption of health information technology, drives us. Our business experience and technical expertise ensures success for clients as diverse as large healthcare networks, health information organizations, government agencies, foundations, and physician practices large and small.
As you make your #HIMSS17 plans, we encourage you to see how intrepidNow Healthcare collaborated with JVION to broadcast #PredictWhatMatters from HIMSS ’16. you can listen in to many great interviews of various executive Predictive Analytics stakeholders here.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health to Help Providers with Consumerism at HFMA - June 4, 2018
- The Solution to Proper Medication Disposal - May 25, 2018
- Exploring Novel Psychoactive Substances - March 9, 2018