How MEDITECH is Leading the Way to HIMSS18
OUR GUEST Christine Parent, Associate Vice President of Marketing for MEDITECH, returned to the show to talk to us about their plans for HIMSS18.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Christine on this episode:
- (3:59) Christine, let’s start by asking you to provide a quick update on how are things going at MEDITECH. What progress have you made in the last year?
- (5:27) Christine, we recently spoke with John Haffty about some analysis that his firm did comparing MEDITECH with your competition on the CMS Quality and Value Measures achieved as well as on profitability at the hospitals that you each serve. Will you please summarize what Mr. Haffty’s Firm found?
- (8:39) It’s that time again, what are your key Messages/Themes for HIMSS18?
- (15:57) What’s going on in your booth, #1360?
- (18:50) What else is MEDITECH participating in at HIMSS18?
- (19:35) What advice would you give to those HIMSS Attendees that want to learn the most that they can about MEDITECH at HIMSS18?
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON! Christine scooped that MEDITECH will be making a big announcement the week before HIMSS18! Check back for updates!!!
MEDITECH HIMSS Resources
- MEDITECH HIMSS18 Resource Page
- Interview with Christine promoting #HIMSS17 activities How MEDITECH is Leading the Way to HIMSS17
- Interview with Christine promoting #HIMSS16 activities Leading the Way to HIMSS16 on EHR Innovation
- Video Interview at HIMSS16 with Christine and Dr. Larry Spector An EHR Designed for Physician Productivity
We don’t just make software. We empower healthcare organizations to keep their patients and their business healthy. Our electronic health record connects care across every setting, enabling clinicians to provide higher quality care, with greater efficiency, to more people. After nearly five decades of growth and recognition, our company has never been more energized to build the next generation of EHR leaders.
MEDITECH was founded on the pioneering idea that computer systems could not only orchestrate care processes but improve them. As healthcare has evolved, we’ve evolved along with it — transforming the industry with bold, innovative solutions and unwavering integrity. And we’re just getting started.
We’re expanding healthcare IT beyond hospital walls and desktop computers, and into homes and mobile devices. We’re connecting patient information across all environments, for care coordination that tells the entire patient story. We’re replacing mouse clicks with taps and swipes. We’re working with doctors to design solutions that transcend burnout while increasing satisfaction and productivity. And we’ve combined it all into a Web EHR, our greatest innovation yet.
About Christine Parent
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- The Latest in DUI and DUID Toxicology - August 10, 2018
- Update: The Patient is the New Payer - July 30, 2018
- How Ostendio is Helping Providers to Combat Cybercrime - July 11, 2018