Experian Health to Help Providers with Consumerism at HFMA
TODAYS GUEST Kristen Simmons, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Innovation, Consumer Experience, and Marketing, Experian Health
Kristen joined us to provide her insights on this year’s HFMA ANI Conference and much more! Specifically, we discuss the following with Kristen:
- (3:25) Kristen, what is Experian Health doing to in your booth this year at HFMA ANI? Any interesting activities happening?
- (4:41) We know that the topic of consumerism is big in the industry, and your focus is the financial and administrative side of healthcare, what are you doing to help healthcare providers succeed with the increased consumerism?
- (6:44) What are some other ways that you are helping healthcare providers?
- (8:40) Why the focus on consumerism now? What has changed in healthcare to bring this new focus on consumerism?
- (10:31) You recently conducted a study among both consumers and providers about the healthcare journey and patient experience, can you talk about the key takeaways and if there was anything that surprised you about the findings?
- (16:05) One of the HFMA tracks is about creating a ‘Consumer-Centric Healthcare Delivery System,’ what is Experian Health doing to help providers with this approach?
About Kristen Simmons
Kristen Simmons serves in a newly created role as SVP of Strategy, Innovation, Consumer Experience, and Marketing for Experian Health. She brings a consumer perspective to Experian Health to drive the innovation of new products and UX approaches that improve the patient experience. Kristen previously served as the Chief Marketing Officer for Experian Consumer Services, where she oversaw marketing, e-commerce and customer experience for the company’s direct-to-consumer credit and identity protection products.
Before coming to Experian, Kristen was Managing Partner at Lightswitch, a customer experience consultancy that helps B2B and B2C companies architect seamless customer experiences across channels, touchpoints, and business units. Earlier in her career, Kristen held lead marketing roles at Mazda (where she launched the well-known Zoom-Zoom campaign), Ford, Gateway and Young & Rubicam.
Kristen earned an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management, and a B.S. in business from the University of Virginia.
About Experian Health
More than 60% of U.S. hospitals count on Experian Health. These providers—along with thousands of medical practices, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities—are making smarter business decisions, boosting their bottom lines and strengthening patient relationships. Our clients have discovered the value of our revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement and care management solutions to power opportunities in the new era of value-based reimbursement.
Experian Health is powered by the strong healthcare heritage of our legacy companies, plus the deep data and analytics capabilities of Experian. This unique combination positions us well to help you succeed.
Also, check out our #JoinTheConversation series with Experian Health from #HIMSS17!
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health to Help Providers with Consumerism at HFMA - June 4, 2018
- The Solution to Proper Medication Disposal - May 25, 2018
- Exploring Novel Psychoactive Substances - March 9, 2018