Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The #ICD-10 Roundtable: Discussing and debating the key challenges and opportunities from diverse perspectives (those advising the industry) on replacing the ICD-9 code sets used to report medical diagnoses and inpatient procedures with the ICD-10 codes.
We are happy to welcome back two of the leading social media voices on #ICD10
Brad Justus, Enterprise Account Dir., himagine solutions
Kathy McCoy, Director of Content Marketing, HealthFusion
Today’s discussion guide:
- How confident are you that ICD-10 will not be delayed in 2015? What could be done to increase your confidence?
- What is the first thing providers should do to start/restart their projects?
- What can we do to help providers that have a vendor who has not yet provided an ICD-10 ready version of software?
- Are there enough resources to get the ICD-10 job done?
- What are some good ICD-10 resources for providers?
BONUS Question – Are you attending #HIMSS15? What are your learning priorities?
Be sure to follow and connect with Brad (@Brad_Justus) and Kathy (@HealthFusionKMc) on Twitter!
Catch the latest episode of intrepid Healthcare DIRECT to your INBOX, or through iTunes!
- The Latest in DNA Biology - November 1, 2019
- Introducing Knowmadics - July 19, 2019
- Care Giving with Dave Wortman - June 17, 2019