Episode 13 of our #ICD10 Roundtable: We are excited to welcome Holly Cassano the #ICD10 Roundtable. We are excited that Holly will bring a new perspective to the ICD-10 conversation, the impact of ICD-10 on Medicare Advantage plans.
Hosts Joe Lavelle and Rayanne Thorn
Today’s discussion guide:
- Medicare Advantage – How will MA plans tackle ICD 10 with Primary Care Providers?
- Primary Care Providers – ICD10CM Readiness – just dipping a toe in or both feet ankle deep?
- Are Home Heath Services going to help or further add to upcoding with ICD 10?
- What is a CPC’s Role with an MA and will it help or hinder with ICD 10?
- Will will the AAPC’s new CRC Risk Adjustment Credential – coming to the 2015 National Conference in Vegas – mean to the Medicare Advantage industry?
- Holly tells us about her upcoming speaking engagement with Opal Events on April 27-28, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville, FL.
- We ask Holly the million-dollar question: is ICD-10 going to happen on Oct 1 2015
Subscribe Now to get the latest from Intrepid Healthcare sent DIRECT to your INBOX!