Episode 10 of our #ICD10 Roundtable: Kate Warnock is Florida Blue’s social medial thought leader on ICD-10 and a key contributor to Florida’s Open Line Friday series on ICD-10! She is a strong proponent of ICD-10 and works very hard to share what Florida Blue has learned in their transition to ICD-10.
Host Joe Lavelle
Guest Kate Warnock, Social Media Manager, Guidewell, a subsidiary of Florida Blue
Today’s discussion guide:
- Florida Blue does a great job providing ICD-10 thought leadership to anyone that tunes into your Open Line Friday. Why is it important for you to commit the resources required to provide this FREE service?
- What are @FLBlue’s goals with respect to social media in general?
- We recently both participated in one of Kareo’s weekly tweetchats where the topic was #ICD10. What did you guys at Florida Blue learn from that experience?
- You, Steve Sisko and I have been working on an idea to help move the needle on the ICD-10 conversation, will you tell us more about that?
- When is the first #FLBlueChat? Wednesday Feb 11 From 12:00-1:00 EST; Follow #FLBlueChat for Details
- How often will you have them going forward? Every other Wednesday
Kate Warnock is the social media manager at GuideWell, the parent company to Florida Blue. A marketing professional who understands the power of social media for business, Kate has actively engaged internal partners at Florida Blue so that they can leverage social mediums to help them achieve their business goals. She has been involved with live-tweeting and podcasting Florida Blue’s ICD-10 monthly teleconference, Open Line Friday, for over a year and has helped Florida Blue be a top-ranking influencer on the topic on Symplur. Contact Kate on Twitter.
Subscribe Now to get the latest from Intrepid Healthcare sent DIRECT to your INBOX!