TODAYS GUEST Dr. Roy Schoenberg, CEO and Co-Founder of American Well
Dr. Schoenberg joined us to provide great insights on Telemedicine,the Healthcare Market, and Enabling a Strategic View of Telemedicine. Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. Schoenberg:
- (3:29) How do you go to market? Who are your customers?
- (5:04) What is the state of telehealth today and where do you see it in 5-10 years?
- (8:26) What is the consumer experience like in telehealth?
- (12:35) What are some of the more innovative uses of telehealth today?
- (14:30) What’s the biggest barrier to widespread telehealth adoption?
- (20:00) What’s next for American Well? What can we expect from you as we head into 2016?
About American Well
American Well offers software, services, and access to clinical services – everything you need to offer a complete telehealth service – whether you are a health plan, an employer, or a delivery network. Our mobile and web service connects doctors with patients for live, on-demand video visits over the internet and handles all the administration, security, and record keeping that modern healthcare requires. (from https://www.americanwell.com/about-us/)
American Well is not a telehealth vendor. We’re a telehealth services partner. We develop and strategically align our platform and affiliated services to meet our customers’ varied needs. Our client roster includes national and regional health plans, delivery networks, government organizations, employers and retailers. Our team will work with you to develop business, deployment and go-to-market strategies to meet your goals and make telehealth work for your organization. (from https://www.americanwell.com/leadership/)
Dr. Roy Schoenberg