TODAYS GUEST Dr. Mac McCormick, President and CEO of Eagle Telemedicine
Dr. McCormick joined us to discuss how Eagle Telemedicine is Elevating Healthcare with Inpatient Telemedicine. Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. McCormick:
- (3:05) What are the specialties that you for which you provide telemedicine coverage?
- (3:19) How do you determine what specialties are in demand?
- (4:16) What are the Challenges of implementing telemedicine services in hospitals?
- (8:16) What are the Benefits of implementing telemedicine services in hospitals?
- (12:10) Will you brag about your team a little by sharing a story about a successful telemedicine initiative?
- (13:35) What are some of the future trends/issues/ and legislation that will impact the growth of telemedicine?
- (16:55) What’s next for Eagle Telemedicine? What new can we expect to see as we head into 2016?
About Eagle Telemedicine
Eagle is an independent, physician-led company that focuses on developing and managing inpatient telemedicine practices for its hospital partners. Founded in 2008 by Robert Young, MD, Eagle was one of the first to emerge in the telemedicine physician service arena and continues to serve as a pioneer in the industry today, leading practical solutions, management tools and innovation through the use of telemedicine.
Eagle currently offers telemedicine programs and solutions in: Hospitalist Medicine, Stroke and Acute Neurology, Neurophysiology (EEG Interpretation), Critical Care, Psychiatry. Eagle Physicians are highly qualified physicians with excellent communication skills and are committed to provide compassionate, patient-centered care.
About Dr. Mac McCormick