OUR GUEST Keith Jacobs, President for RefillWise, joined the show to talk to us about how their mission of making prescriptions more affordable.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Keith on this episode:
- (2:31) Will you start by telling about how and why you started RefillWise?
- (4:05) How does RefillWise work?
- (5:26) I read that you integrate technology and data science to bring customers a new level of savings in prescription drugs. Data analytics is a regular topic on our show, will you tell us how you specifically how you are using analytics?
- (6:54) How is RefillWise different from other prescription drug savings companies?
- (8:40) Will you tease us with data indicating who will benefit the most?
- (11:13) What have I missed, what would you like to communicate about RefillWise that I have not asked?
About Keith Jacobs
Keith Jacobs is President of Luscinia Health, which he joined in 2014 as an investor and co-owner. He was formerly CEO and still serves on the board of projekt202, an innovator in software user experience design consulting. Before that Keith founded another technology consulting company, merged with a competitor, and helped sell the combined business to EMC in 2007. Keith is a member of the Lone Star chapter of the Young Presidents Organization. He began his career working for Ernst & Young and Sapient after earning a BBA in Management Information Systems from the University of Texas at Austin.
RefillWise is a prescription drug savings and customer engagement company that gives its members valuable, easy-to-use tools they can utilize to decrease the cost of their prescription drugs.
RefillWise is a subsidiary of Luscinia Health, a family-owned business with two decades of experience, and one of the nation’s first free prescription savings cards for consumers. To date the company’s cards have been used by millions of people across the country, resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in collective savings.
Keywords #prescriptiondrug #prescriptionsavings
We encourage you to see how intrepidNow Healthcare collaborated with JVION to broadcast #PredictWhatMatters from HIMSS ’16. you can listen in to many great interviews of various executive Predictive Analytics stakeholders here.