Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
GUEST Mary Jane Konstantin, Senior Vice President and General Manager of CarePoint at AxisPoint Health
Our discussion about how AxisPoint continues to evolve Coordinated Care Management Driven by Innovation continues with Mary Jane. See links to previous interviews with AxisPoint executives below.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Mary Jane:
- (2:32) I know it’s been an exciting year for AxisPoint Health. Will you catch us up about what has gone on since we spoke with Chris Long last summer and what it means for the company and its future?
- (3:25) Let’s discuss the state of care management. What are the most common barriers that stand in the way of a successful care management program?
- (5:45) Statistics show that members with chronic and complex conditions makeup 5% of the US population but account for 50% of annual healthcare spending. What are the best strategies for payers to improve health outcomes for these members while generating ROI?
- (7:35) What are the key components of an effective, nurse-driven care management team?
- (8:54) What trends are you witnessing in the payer market in terms of care management?
- (10:41) What’s next for your customers? What are you working on at AxisPoint Health that your customers will get excited about?
Visit AxisPoint Health on the Web and follow them on Twitter, and LinkedIN!
Listen to our previous interviews with AxisPoint Executives:
- Otto Campo, July 2015 https://intrepidnow.com/healthcare/axispoint-health-positions-to-lead-care-management-space/
- Dr. Ron Geraty, October 2015 https://intrepidnow.com/healthcare/chronic-care-management-with-axispoint-health/
- Mike Myers, March 2016 https://intrepidnow.com/healthcare/coordinate-care-management/
- Chris Long, July 2016 https://intrepidnow.com/healthcare/more-progress-in-coordinated-care-management/
About AxisPoint Health
- The Latest in DNA Biology - November 1, 2019
- Introducing Knowmadics - July 19, 2019
- Care Giving with Dave Wortman - June 17, 2019