TODAYS GUEST Kyle Salem, Chief of Staff at CQuence Health Group and member of the board of directors for Ensocare.
Kyle joined us to discuss how Coordinated Care Continues to Evolve at Ensocare. Specifically we discuss the following with Kyle:
- (3:05) What are the key pain points that many hospitals have when it comes to care coordination processes?
- (6:34) What can you tell us about how thenew code, 99490 approved by CMS last year has impacted care management?
- (8:01) Why are improvements in care coordination like CJR important as the industry moves towards value-based care?
- (13:13) Who will the “quarterback” be to coordinate care?
- (16:14) How can improved care coordination can impact a hospital’s bottom line through lowered length-of-stay, increased efficiency, reduced readmissions, improved patient satisfaction, etc.?
- (18:39) Beyond the post-acute setting, how do care coordination efforts need to improve
- (21:11) What’s next for Ensocare? What can we expect in the second half of 2016?
Listen to our previous interview with Ensocare.
Ensocare unites patients, families and healthcare organizations in getting patients the right care at the right time. Our solutions are targeted to increase efficiency and coordination of care for patients both before and after discharge. Our strength is in engaging and activating patients through a robust post-acute care provider network enabled by unique technology and proactive services.
Through our industry-leading, economical combination of technology and 24/7 customer service,we work with a hospital’s existing resources to help them handle the complex care coordination system. Implementing our solutions can translate into financial benefits of millions of dollars for many healthcare organizations. (from https://www.ensocare.com/about-us)