TODAYS GUEST Dr. Ron Geraty, CEO of AxisPoint Health
Dr. Geraty joined us to discuss why he recently joined AxisPoint Health and how they plan to lead the Chronic Care Management market. Specifically we discuss the following with Dr. Geraty:
- Why did you decide to join AxisPoint Health? Where do you see the company going moving forward?
- Why did McKesson divest itself of this company?
- What are the key differentiators for AxisPoint Health? Is AxisPoint a technology company or a healthcare services company?
- How do you go to market? Who are your customers?
- What do you see as the direction of the population health and care management industry?
- What challenges are payers facing? What is AxisPoint Health doing to support your customers?
- What is the role of the consumer in healthcare and how will AxisPoint Health address this?
- What is next for AxisPoint Health?
About AxisPoint Health
“AxisPoint Health, formerly a McKesson company, is a health care management company focused on proactively managing health, reducing barriers, and improving outcomes. Headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, AxisPoint Health is a pioneer in developing and deploying clinically engineered population health management solutions that incorporate analytics and state of the art clinical knowledge. AxisPoint Health simplifies complex care through service and product offerings such as chronic care management programs, care management workflow software, and algorithm-based nurse advice solutions..” (from http://www.axispointhealth.com/ )
Check out our recent interview with Otto Campo Chairman of the Board of AxisPoint Health!