Care Giving with Pam Kelleher
TODAYS GUEST Pam Kelleher, Owner and Creator, SeniorLivingSupport.com
We are pleased to continue our series on Care Giving with another great conversation, this time on common care giving pitfalls and traps. Specifically, we discussed the following with Pam:
- (2:39) What inspired you to create SeniorLivingSupport.com?
- (5:56) Why is this website different than other senior websites?
- (9:12) What have you seen happening with senior living and caregiving over the years?
- () What are a few of the most useful things you have learned throughout your process regarding senior living facilities and the care of seniors?
- (15:55) What are some of the things people will benefit from by visiting seniorlivingsupport.com?
- (18:12) What services are missing but needed for care givers?
About Pam Kelleher
Pam Kelleher, a long time educator of children is now sharing her personal experience caring for her mother to help educate families in how to navigate the overwhelming process of finding care for seniors by creating seniorlivingsupport.com. A website providing information you need to know when researching senior living options, as well as a variety of other need to know information for caregivers of seniors.