Care Giving with Dave Wortman
TODAYS GUEST Dave Wortman, CEO, Diagnotes
We are pleased to continue our series on Care Giving with another great conversation, this time on care giver communications with Dave. Specifically, we discussed the following with Dave:
- (2:53) What drove the development of the Diagnotes’ patient app?
- (3:41) What type of healthcare provider organizations use the Diagnotes platform to communicate with patients and their caregivers?
- (6:15) What outcomes do you think will improve with patients and their caregivers having the ability to communicate more directly outside of the doctor’s office?
- (10:04) What type of patient and caregiver do you think will benefit most from using this patient app?
- (11:27) Are you collecting any interesting insights based on the usage of the app?
- (12:20) What’s next for clinical communications where patients and caregivers are involved?
- (14:47) What does the future hold for Diagnotes?
About Dave Wortman
Dave Wortman is an experienced tech executive and entrepreneur focusing on early stage technology and life science companies. Dave is Chairman, CEO and Co-founder of Diagnotes, a digital health leader providing a clinical communication and collaboration platform that connects doctors, patients and their care teams. Dave also serves as a director of SonarMed, a medical device company, a director of InfraWare, a health IT company, and a venture partner with Spring Mill Ventures. He previously served as chairman and CEO of Made2Manage Systems, taking it from a small venture-backed private company to a multi-million-dollar public company. Dave’s career as a successful entrepreneur and business adviser also includes serving as CEO of Mezzia; a co-founder of Pritsker Corporation; a director of Vastera, Cohesia and Walker Information; and an adviser to ImmuneWorks. He holds engineering degrees from Purdue University.