TODAYS GUEST Bill Balderaz, President of Futurety
Bill joined us to discuss how Futurety is Capitalizing on growing retail mindset in medicine and telemedicine. Specifically, we discuss the following with Bill:
- (2:22) What motivated you to get involved in telemedicine?
- (6:05) Will you tell us how your solutions is used for Primary Care?
- (8:46) How is your solution used for remote monitoring?
- (10:59) What are the other use cases that you are pursuing?
- (14:19) How do you go to market? Who is your customer?
- (1:17) What’s next for Futurety? What new can we expect to see as we head into 2016?
Futurety helps physicians, DMEs, hospitals, long term care facilities and other healthcare-related organizations adopt a retail mindset to improve care, lower costs and generate revenue.
Based in Columbus Ohio, our team will work to understand your current business structure and goals. We will bring a mix of services, technology and tools to help your organization thrive in a patient-centric world. Our solutions include:
- Medical Billing
Futurety founder Bill Balderaz previously started Webbed Marketing, a digital marketing and analytics company focused on healthcare. In less than five years he grew the company from a one person consultancy to one of the largest and fastest growing independent digital agencies in the Midwest. The company was sold in 2011 to Fathom. Bill has spoken at more than 150 conferences coast-to-coast, has been published in nearly 100 media outlets and has been recognized by dozens of organizations for his innovation and leadership. (from http://www.futurety.com/index.php/about/)
About Bill Balderaz
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health to Help Providers with Consumerism at HFMA - June 4, 2018
- The Solution to Proper Medication Disposal - May 25, 2018
- Exploring Novel Psychoactive Substances - March 9, 2018