TODAYS GUEST Otto Campo, Chairman and Interim CEO of AxisPoint Health
Otto joined us to discuss the recent divestiture of AxisPoint Health from McKesson. Specifically we discuss the following with Otto:
- Why did Comvest Partners acquire the AxisPoint Health business from McKesson?
- What does the acquisition mean for current and future customers?
- Where does AxisPoint Health see the care management industry going?
- What are the biggest challenges or pain points that payers are facing? How does AxisPoint Health help address these pain points?
- What are AxisPoint Health’s key differentiators in the care management space?
- What exciting things are on the horizon for the remainder of 2015?
About AxisPoint Health
“AxisPoint Health, formerly a McKesson company, is a health care management company focused on proactively managing health, reducing barriers, and improving outcomes. Headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, AxisPoint Health is a pioneer in developing and deploying clinically engineered population health management solutions that incorporate analytics and state of the art clinical knowledge. AxisPoint Health simplifies complex care through service and product offerings such as chronic care management programs, care management workflow software, and algorithm-based nurse advice solutions..” (from http://www.axispointhealth.com/ )