TODAYS GUEST Dr. Linda Anegawa, a Founding Physician of PlushCare
Dr. Anegawa joined us to discuss how PlushCare is providing World-Class Urgent Care via Telemedicine. Specifically, we discuss the following withDr. Anegawa:
- (3:04) What attracted you to join PlushCare as a founding physician member?
- (5:19) Telemedicine is not a brand-new concept in health care – how are you different?
- (8:30) What kinds of patients do you see? What kind of problems can you treat?
- (10:17) How is PlushCare different from the big-box retail clinics that are popping up everywhere?
- (12:08) Tell us about the Care 4 Care initiative, and how that works.
- (13:41) How can people find out more about PlushCare, and book an appointment?
- (14:39) How many states will you be in by the end of next year?
Simply put, our mission is to challenge the status quo by providing every American convenient and affordable access to the best trained doctors in the country.
To accomplish this, we’ve set out on a mission to unite the brightest and most caring physicians with patients eager to receive the affordable and convenient care we provide. To date, we’ve recruited top-trained physicians and attracted tens of thousands of patients eager to join us and change the way healthcare is delivered.
In order to ensure we truly did provide care to everyone, we partnered with the California School-Based Health Alliance and created #GetHealthGiveHealth – a program designed to help underserved children gain access to the health services they need to succeed in life. Every time a patient books an appointment with a PlushCare physician, we provide underserved children with access to a vaccination, check up, or whatever health service they need to live a healthy and productive life. (from https://www.plushcare.com/mission/)
About Dr. Linda Anegawa