Joined today by Tom Carbott, the SVP of Exhibitions with MHI. MODEX16 will provide attendees access to the latest manufacturing and supply chain equipment and technologies. MODEX 2016 will be held April 4-7, 2016 in the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA
Discussion guide with Tom Carbott on MODEX16:
1. Tom gives us an overview of MODEX16, what it is, what to expect, and a little history…
2. Who should attend MODEX16? Why should exhibitors (and attendees) both attend this show? More than 24,000 attendees, from over 100 countries…
3. We discuss the “sponsor” of MODEX16…
4. Tom sheds some light into the MODEX16 keynotes, panel discussions, and the 100+ educational tracts…
5. Tom talks about the key issues that will be at the forefront at MODEX16.
6. Tom also discusses the trends that are affecting the supply chain industry, and how all of those will be manifested at MODEX16.
7. Tom also talks about PROMAT17, and how that trade show syncs with MODEX.
8. Tom also spends a few minutes discuss the supply chain and all the facets of material handling for those want to learn more.
Thomas Carbott is the Senior Vice President of Exhibitions for MHI and is responsible for the sales and operations of MHI’s TradeShow Top 100 events, ProMat and MODEX. Carbott joined MHI in 1992 and has had progressively more responsible positions in professional development, marketing, industry group management and sales. Prior to joining MHI Carbott held sales and marketing positions with Duff-Norton and Portasol, Inc. Carbott is graduate of Wayne State University in Detroit.
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.