Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
TalentBrowser and HR Tech NOW
HR Latte, celebrating episode 75 with TalentBrowser!
Corporate-Wide Recruiting Robot? Yes!
The Co-Founders of TalentBrowser, Janet Dwyer and John Harney, as well as, Al Mellina, CEO and Managing Partner of Gartland & Mellina joined Rayanne on HR Latte to talk about what TalentBrowser can deliver to recruiters as a candidate search technology.
“Beyond staffing firms, there is a huge challenge in matching people to the right jobs. We are also working with sourcing – providing sourcers the ability to centralize all their effort in one data base.” – Janet Dwyer, CEO of TalentBrowser
“When you are looking for resumes, navigational search is what you need and should use, not semantic search – we are offering a search contrary to what the world is using.” – John Harney, CTO at TalentBrowser
Dwyer, having been a sourcer and recruiter, understand the needs of practitioner – working with Harney, they developed a great product that shakes up the status quo – offering an alternative to the traditional methods. TalentBrowser has patented a new type of search, “segmented, navigational search” – tune in to learn about the details and how this new tech will shift the hiring process.
“Recruiters have to find the right person with the right skills
for the right job at the right time.” – Janet Dwyer
Discussion Points for TalentBrowser has a Tiger by the Tail:
- Segmented search – a new alternative to current sourcing solutions
- Combining analytics with employee engagement to help organizations make the right hiring decisions
- Al Mellina discusses their TalentBrowser case study — “The proof is in the results”
- Technology that addresses the challenges sourcers and recruiters face today
- Stop re-inventing the wheel with every new hire
- Becoming more effective and efficient by accessing and monetizing the work you have already done
- Creating specialized results by using data and analytics the right way
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepidNOW’s Trade Show Radio.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at rayanne@intrepidNOW.com.
Additionally, if you’d like to have streaming radio to drive traffic to your booth at an exhibition, trade show, or conference – please connect with Rayanne!
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016