Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success
Charlette Wynn, CEO of P3 Delivery, joined the show to talk to us about the current challenges and trends in project management and shares her insights on ensuring project success and much more.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Charlette on this episode:
- (1:45) What inspired you to start P3 Delivery?
- (2:45) What are P3 Delivery’s key differentiators?
- (4:31) As you see it, what is the #1 business problem that organizations have and how do you help solve it?
- (5:27) What would be the profile of “the perfect customer” for team to help?
- (6:27) Will you tell us some of the details about 1-2 of the projects for which you are most proud?
- (7:36) What is the most important thing organizations must do to ensure project success?
- (8:37) What’s on the horizon for P3 Delivery, what are you getting involved in that the audience should know about?
About Charlette Wynn
Charlette is a Change Leader with 20 years of consulting and project/program management experience. She has held leadership positions at companies such as AT&T, GE Capital, Deloitte Consulting, Electronic Data Systems, Travelport and is now the President and CEO of P3Delivery.
Charlette has led a wide range of projects in the public and private sectors across the globe (Brazil, Canada, England, France, Spain, Sweden and the US). Referred to as “Action Jackson”, she is known for successfully delivering high impact organizational efficiency, process optimization, performance management, change readiness and continuous improvement programs. Her leadership experience also includes strategy development, Lean and Six Sigma initiatives, presentations to C-Level executives, project prioritization, roadmap planning, facilitation of workshops and training to a variety of audiences.
Charlette’s corporate, Big Five consulting and entrepreneur experiences have been the foundation to her success. She has the ability to effectively translate long-term strategic vision and separate initiatives into a balanced integrated program of change. She is a demonstrated leader who can direct individuals and teams towards a common vision and has a consistent track record of exceeding performance expectation.
Wynn obtained her Bachelors of Science Degree (Business Administration – Marketing and Sales Management) from Wayne State University in Detroit Michigan. She has also received the Six Sigma Black Belt, Program Management (PgMP), Project Management (PMP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 and BenchmarkPortal Call Center Auditor certifications.
#Strategic Program Management, #P3 Delivery, change readiness, performance management, 8a certification , project management, program management, business process management, IT service management
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- The Latest in DUI and DUID Toxicology - August 10, 2018
- Update: The Patient is the New Payer - July 30, 2018
- How Ostendio is Helping Providers to Combat Cybercrime - July 11, 2018