LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Peter Forbes, Founder & CEO at HR | Onboard.
A little more about Peter Forbes:
– Based in Australia
– Been in HR Tech industry for 20 years, started as a developer straight out of university
– Always interested in adding technical value to the HR processes
– Started his own consulting business around system integration, including payroll systems
The Cost of Losing New Employees – Peter Forbes
1. Employee Onboarding platform – branded portal to fill in all the paperwork and administrative information before new employee’s start date.
2. Expanding from Asia and Australia into the rest of the world, thus being in the start-up pavilion at HR Tech.
3. HR Tech Trends: Engagement, Analytics, and Culture.
4. The Importance of Onboarding in Employee Engagement.
5. The cost of losing employees before Year One.
“HR industry: You cannot pick a better space to launch an enterprise software.” – Peter Forbes
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016