HR Latte, episode 69
Series: Today’s Employer Branding into Tomorrow’s Employee Engagement
Matthew Jeffery joins Rayanne to continue this 10-part series which addresses the impact Employer Branding has on Employee Engagement and, ultimately – the retention of quality talent – those employees who lead a company to success.
Of course Matthew Jeffery would be part of this series, given his presence on the “stage of HR” – Matthew consistently shares his message and drives the conversations around branding and engagement .
Mr.Jeffery is the VP Head of Global Sourcing & Employment Branding at SAP, with great previous experiences with companies like Autodesk, EA, and TMP. 2015 ERE Recruiting Awards recognized Matthew and his team in 2015 with Best Employment Brand and Most Strategic Use of Technology.
In this episode:
- Mr. Jeffery comes to us live from London!
- “Good recruitment is touch, mediocre recruitment is relatively easy”
- The importance of blending sourcing and recruiting
- No one is an expert — we are all still learning
- “It’s up to us to empower employees to create their own happiness”
- Good Employer branding is organic, not forced
- Mr. Jeffery ruffles some feathers by addressing “The Commentariat”
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne Thorn loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepidNOW’s Trade Show Radio.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at rayanne@intrepidNOW.com.
Additionally, if you’d like to have streaming radio to drive traffic to your booth at an exhibition, trade show, or conference – please connect with Rayanne!
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016