LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Michael Heller: Chief Executive Officer and Founder at iRevü.
– New Jersey-born, Connecticut-schooled, Washington DC for 18 years!
– 20 years in HR before founding iRevü: *think Twitter for Performance Feedback.
– Practitioner turned Entrepreneur.
Discussion Guide from today’s show with Michael Heller:
1. The four personas who drive the performance management process.
2. The power of a good performance management process.
3. The components of HR that actually drive engagement.
4. The shift Millennials have brought to the workplace.
5. Gamification – does it have a place in talent management?
6. What’s next for iRevü.
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.