Leading with GRIT, Episode Eight, discussion guide:
1. We lead off with a discussion and overview on the importance of Leading with GRIT.
2. When you get your GRIT together, and follow this methodology, it will change you, and it will have a ripple effect on you. You have to be prepared for that! We discuss how…
3. When you have positive energy and your actions are aligned, you will also impact the people around you too! And if you are lucky, there will be a ripple effect that will begin to spread through your organization…
4. Remember, one of the reasons you work to get your GRIT together is to create this very ripple effect. Because honestly, you and your team can begin to see what’s possible in the future…
5. This ripple effect will only happen if you are living this authentically, which GRIT enables you to do…
6. How long will this ripple effect take?
7. You first have to focus on GRIT for yourself, before you can have and impact a ripple effect on the team and organization.
8. As we begin to wrap up this series, let’s assume that people listening get excited about the potential of what’s possible here. But the most important question: HOW DO YOU START? You now have the how, where do you start to take action?
9. You do need to focus on your high value activities!
10. For GRIT to work, you do have to have a vision for where both you and your team need (and want) to go…
Find LEADING with GRIT on iTUNES!
CLICK HERE to join Laurie’s mailing list to receive FREE weekly tips!
Today’s episode is made possible by Unlimited Coaching Solutions!
In today’s workplace, business leaders face significant pressure to recruit and retain the best employees, to effectively build a team, to create a culture that is healthy, productive, and dynamic, and to empower their staff in managing stress and finding balance. And behind all of those pressures is one goal: to strengthen and grow the business. And too many organizations struggle with this.
Unlimited Coaching Solutions provides customized strategies and training to help you reach your goals and take your teams to the next level. Call them today at (585) 248-9322, or find them online at unlimitedcoaching.com.
You can find Laurie’s book, Leading with GRIT, right here!
About our co-host, Laurie Sudbrink:
Laurie is president and founder of Unlimited Coaching Solutions, which specializes in improving workplace performance. She is a certified New York State trainer, an approved United States Navy trainer, and is certified in the Four Agreements. She has over twenty years of corporate experience in human relations, management, sales, marketing and training and is a magna cum laude graduate in Communications from SUNY Cortland.
For more information, visit www.leadingwithgrit.com.
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.