Leading with GRIT, Episode Four, discussion guide:
1. We lead off with a discussion and overview on the importance of Leading with GRIT.
2. Integrity: Being aligned with your truth. “Being able to walk the talk. It’s not just about honesty…”
3. It’s one to say something, it’s quite another to DO IT. Actively prioritizing your activities that are aligned with your truth…
4. Having the best intentions doesn’t really matter here…
5. Even evolving (and improving) the process of how you will align with your truth can be an act of integrity.
6. You need to be able to look at yourself with unlimited potential!
7. When you exhibit integrity in this way, this is when you begin to establish real trust. You need to be able to rely on someone to do what they say they will do…
8. There are different kinds of trust…
9. It’s important to be “vulnerable” with people. In fact, can you still operate with integrity, and not be vulnerable?
10. Integrity matters with the “5 Steps of Change” too…
11. How does integrity impact your people, especially millennials?
12. Do you lose trust if you make a mistake? The importance of making trust deposits!
Find LEADING with GRIT on iTUNES!
CLICK HERE to join Laurie’s mailing list to receive FREE weekly tips!
Today’s episode is made possible by Unlimited Coaching Solutions!
In today’s workplace, business leaders face significant pressure to recruit and retain the best employees, to effectively build a team, to create a culture that is healthy, productive, and dynamic, and to empower their staff in managing stress and finding balance. And behind all of those pressures is one goal: to strengthen and grow the business. And too many organizations struggle with this.
Unlimited Coaching Solutions provides customized strategies and training to help you reach your goals and take your teams to the next level. Call them today at (585) 248-9322, or find them online at unlimitedcoaching.com.
You can find Laurie’s book, Leading with GRIT, right here!
About our co-host, Laurie Sudbrink:
Laurie is president and founder of Unlimited Coaching Solutions, which specializes in improving workplace performance. She is a certified New York State trainer, an approved United States Navy trainer, and is certified in the Four Agreements. She has over twenty years of corporate experience in human relations, management, sales, marketing and training and is a magna cum laude graduate in Communications from SUNY Cortland.
For more information, visit www.leadingwithgrit.com.