Today kicks off a new intrepidNOW series, Leadership on the Ground. I am joined by my co-host Erica Peitler. Everything you think you know about leadership, is about to be turned upside down…Discussion Guide from today’s episode:
1. What exactly is, Leadership on the Ground?
2. What can they expect from this series?
3. Leadership is a skilled profession.
4. Leadership requires conscious discipline and practice.
5. The ultimate goal of LOTG is performance and productivity, and this series is all about the influences, the sequencing, and the consequences of performance and productivity.
6. “Leadership is no longer an accident.”
7. Why real-time leadership matters.
8. “Anything worth doing, is worth doing badly initially.”
9. What are some things modern leaders are doing wrong?
10. Are leaders really aware?
11. “Leadership is a full contact sport…”
12. What is the speed of business? And why that matters to leaders…
13. Leadership is about communication and relationships. You need both. You need to communicate AND connect.
14. What is the Leadership Rigor model, and how does it apply here?
About the co-host:
Erica Peitler is a Leadership Performance Coach who courageously partners with individuals, teams and organizations who want to realize their visions of success by transforming their leadership potential into visible, on the ground, breakthrough leadership performance!
With an engaging, provocative and straight forward approach, Erica inspires leaders to reach beyond their comfort level as they pursue becoming the performance based leaders they aspire to be in both their professional and personal life.
As a keynote speaker and author, Erica educates, entertains and enlightens audiences on leadership, transformational change and professional/personal growth initiatives.
Erica is the author of the groundbreaking leadership book, Leadership Rigor:
Leadership Rigor: Breakthrough Performance and Productivity–Leading Yourself, Teams and Organizations