LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Katherine Jones, HR Tech Analyst.
A little more about Katherine Jones:
– Background: Academic Dean who went into Tech in the early computer age.
– Market Analyst since 1998 who was with Bersin by Deloitte 2011 – 2015.
– Director of Research at Mercer.
“HR does not stand still. We’ve seen a great deal of changes with engagnement at the top of mind.” – Katherine Jones
1. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
2. Recent Study: Mobile is it! 93% of vendors have sophisticated mobile apps.
3. Change Management – understanding the impact of new technology being introduced.
4. The User Experience is Top of Mind right now.
5. What, Why, How will you look at technology in the year ahead – “How can I use the tech to better benefit my company?”
“The User in HR has changed – before, HR bought software for the benefit of HR – but now tech is being developed to benefit the end users.” – Katherine Jones
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016