LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Jason Lauritsen, Director of Best Places to Work at Quantum Workplace.
A little more about Jason Lauritsen:
– Workplace Evangelist, with a background in sales, recruiting, and HR.
– Professional speaker, talking about talent and leadership.
– Quantum Workplace: “Make Work Awesome.”
Discussion Guide from today’s show: Prioritizing the Needs of Individual Employees with Jason Lauritsen
1. Culture, Workplace, and What Really Matters.
2. Machine Learning seems to be the new buzzword: just a snazzy name for predictive analytics or metrics.
3. Employee experience is what really matters: purposeful work
4. Trends: Putting a new name on something we already knew.
5. What employees ultimately need: Clarity of expectations, Connection with Colleagues, and Love/recognition.
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.