intrepidHR co-hosts Todd Schnick and Rayanne Thorn connect to do a quick recap from the recent HRTechConf 2015 in Las Vegas.
Discussion guide from today’s HRTechConf 2015 Recap podcast:
1. Key observations from HRTechConf 2015 from Las Vegas.
2. Recap of the key issues discussed (employee engagement, big data, innovation, analytics, machine learning, wellness)…
3. Announcement 1: We will start rolling out the HRTechConf2015 interviews solo starting next week. But, you CAN find them all right now by clicking here.
4. Announcement 2: Rayanne’s show HR Latte is moving to the intrepidNOW platform in November!
5. Finally, of course, we recognize intrepidHR’s sponsor, Dovetail Software!
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.